Church Street Sidford Car Park
- This East Devon Council run car park is behind the Spar/Post Office near the traffic lights.
- The post code is EX10 9RL
- There are public toilets nearby at the traffic lights.
- The car park has around 60 spaces.
- Charges apply 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. all year and every day including Sundays.
- You may park and park here for a maximum of 24 hours.
- This car park is part of the "Winter Shopper" scheme from November to March.
- No coaches, commercial vehicles, caravans or trailers.
- The car park has a RingGo code of 42938
- Free motorcycle parking
- There are buses locally to Sidmouth centre
INCREASED PARKING CHARGES FROM APRIL 2022
East Devon DC have raised their
parking charges to more or less
what they were in 2021.
Finding Church Street Sidford Car Park
From the traffic lights head out towards Seaton and Lyme Regis on the A3052.
Almost immediatly after the lights is a traffic light controlled pelican crossing and the car park entrance is just beyond this on the right behind the Post Office / Spar. When entering beware of people stopping on the access way, something that happens a lot!
Getting to Sidmouth town centre
On days when Sidmouth is likely to be packed if you do not mind the walk this is an excellent alternative, otherwise you can get a bus.
(There is also the less frequent 899 but tickets bought on an 899 cannot be used on a 9/9A and visa-versa.)