Church Street Sidford Car Park
- This East Devon Council run car park is behind the Spar/Post Office near the traffic lights.
- Church Street Sidford Car Park post code is EX10 9RL
- There are public toilets nearby at the traffic lights.
- The car park has around 60 spaces.
- Charges apply 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. all year and every day including Sundays.
- There are buses locally to Sidmouth centre
- You may park and park here for a maximum of 24 hours.
- This car park is part of the "Winter Shopper" scheme from November to March.
- No coaches, commercial vehicles, caravans or trailers.
- The car park has a ParkMobile code of 2938
- Free motorcycle parking
- Barrier height 2.2 metres.
Winter Shopper Special 2020/2021
Running from the 1st November 2020 to the 31st March 2021 residents and visitors will be able to purchase a £2 ticket from a ticket machine and it will be valid in any East Devon car park until midnight on the day of purchase.
You can use your ticket in any East Devon District Council Pay & Display car park until midnight on the day of purchase.
Pay just £2 and park for the rest of the day (till midnight) and the same ticket can be used in any East Devon District Council Pay & Display car park. The ticket will show the "normal" expiry time but as long as you have paid £2 it will be valid all day.
Excludes Parkmobile payments and Permit Holders.
Finding Church Street Car Park
From the traffic lights head out towards Seaton and Lyme Regis on the A3052.
Almost immediatly after the lights is a traffic light controlled pelican crossing and the car park entrance is just beyond this on the right behind the Post Office / Spar. When entering beware of people stopping on the access way, something that happens a lot!
more information about Church Street car park
Getting to Sidmouth town centre from This car park
On days when Sidmouth is likely to be packed if you do not mind the walk this is an excellent alternative, otherwise you can get a bus.
(There is also the less frequent 899 but tickets bought on an 899 cannot be used on a 9/9A and visa-versa.)