Ham East Car Park
- This East Devon Council run car park is behind the shops and close to the sea front in Sidmouth.
- The post code is EX10 8XR
- There are public toilets in the town centre.
- The car park has around 70 spaces.
- Normal charges apply 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. all year and every day including Sundays.
- The car park also serves the swimming pool on site.
- You may park and park here for a maximum of 3 hours.
- This car park is part of the "Winter Shopper" scheme from November to March
- No coaches, commercial vehicles, caravans or trailers.
- The car park has a RingGo code of 42918
- Free motorcycle parking
- No height restrictions
Winter Shopper Special 2023/2024
Running from the 1st November 2023 to the 31st March 2024 residents and visitors will be able to purchase a £2 ticket from a ticket machine and it will be valid in any East Devon car park until midnight on the day of purchase.
Pay just £2 and park for the rest of the day (till midnight) and the same ticket can be used in any East Devon District Council Pay & Display car park. The ticket will show the "normal" expiry time but as long as you have paid £2 it will be valid all day.
Excludes Parkmobile payments and Permit Holders.