Ham East Car Park
- This East Devon Council run car park is behind the shops and close to the sea front in Sidmouth.
- The post code is EX10 8XR
- There are public toilets in the town centre.
- The car park has around 70 spaces.
- Normal charges apply 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. all year and every day including Sundays.
- The car park also serves the swimming pool on site.
- You may park and park here for a maximum of 3 hours
(or 4 see below).
- This car park is part of the "Winter Shopper" scheme from November to March
- No coaches, commercial vehicles, caravans or trailers.
- The car park has a ParkMobile code of 2918
- Free motorcycle parking
- No height restrictions
INCREASED PARKING CHARGES FROM APRIL 2022
East Devon DC have raised their
parking charges to more or less
what they were in 2021.
Finding Ham East Car Park Sidmouth
How much does it cost to park?
If staying up to 1 hour the charge is £2, then for 2 hours £4.
The image here shows the old prices and will be updated as soon as possible.