Manor Pavilion Car Park
- This East Devon Council run car park is next to the Pavilion Theatre right at the bottom of Manor Road.
- The post code is EX10 8BY
- There are public toilets towards the sea front by the bus triangle about 250 yards towards the town centre.
- The car park has around 16 spaces.
- Charges apply 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. all year and every day including Sundays.
- The car park is handy for the theatre next to it but is tiny!
- You may park and park here for a maximum of 4 hours
- This car park is part of the "Winter Shopper" scheme from November to March
- No coaches, commercial vehicles, caravans or trailers.
- The car park has a RingGo code of 42966
- Free motorcycle parking.
- No height restrictions.
- Longer stay tickets available.
Winter Shopper Special 2023/2024
Running from the 1st November 2023 to the 31st March 2024 residents and visitors will be able to purchase a £2 ticket from a ticket machine and it will be valid in any East Devon car park until midnight on the day of purchase.
Pay just £2 and park for the rest of the day (till midnight) and the same ticket can be used in any East Devon District Council Pay & Display car park. The ticket will show the "normal" expiry time but as long as you have paid £2 it will be valid all day.
Excludes Parkmobile payments and Permit Holders.
Finding Manor Pavilion Car Park Sidmouth
If coming in from Sidford follow the road to the top of the High Street and then, at the roundabout, turn right. After 500 yards at the next roundabout turn left.
After 200 yards, by the theatre, turn right up Manor Road and the car park is immediatly on your left.
How much does it cost to park?
If staying up to 1 hour the charge is £2, then for 2 hours £4.
The maximum period you can park for is 4 hours which is £8