Mill Street Car Park
- This East Devon Council run car park is behind the shops and tucked away in Sidmouth.
- The post code is EX10 8BY
- There are public toilets in the town centre.
- The car park has around 34 spaces.
- Normal charges apply 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. all year and every day including Sundays.
- The car park is handy for The Swan Inn next to it.
- You may park and park here for a maximum of 3 hours.
- This car park is part of the "Winter Shopper" scheme from November to March
- No coaches, commercial vehicles, caravans or trailers.
- The car park has a RingGo code of 42964
- Free motorcycle parking
- No height restrictions
Winter Shopper Special 2023/2024
Running from the 1st November 2023 to the 31st March 2024 residents and visitors will be able to purchase a £2 ticket from a ticket machine and it will be valid in any East Devon car park until midnight on the day of purchase.
Pay just £2 and park for the rest of the day (till midnight) and the same ticket can be used in any East Devon District Council Pay & Display car park. The ticket will show the "normal" expiry time but as long as you have paid £2 it will be valid all day.
Excludes Parkmobile payments and Permit Holders.
Finding Mill Street Car Park Sidmouth
Parking in some spaces is difficult due the the shape of the car park. There is a very small private car park right next to it. Do not park in the wrong one!