Roxburgh Car Park
- This East Devon Council run car park is behind the shops and very tucked away in Sidmouth.
- The post code is EX10 8DD
- There are public toilets in the town centre.
- The car park has around 70 spaces.
- Normal charges apply 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. all year and every day including Sundays.
- You may park and park here for a maximum of 2 hours.
- This car park is part of the "Winter Shopper" scheme from November to March
- No coaches, commercial vehicles, caravans or trailers.
- The car park has a RingGo code of 42937
- Free motorcycle parking
- No height restrictions
- Electric car charging point available (requires Wenea App)
Winter Shopper Special 2023/2024
Running from the 1st November 2023 to the 31st March 2024 residents and visitors will be able to purchase a £2 ticket from a ticket machine and it will be valid in any East Devon car park until midnight on the day of purchase.
Pay just £2 and park for the rest of the day (till midnight) and the same ticket can be used in any East Devon District Council Pay & Display car park. The ticket will show the "normal" expiry time but as long as you have paid £2 it will be valid all day.
Excludes Parkmobile payments and Permit Holders.
Finding Roxburgh Car Park Sidmouth
If you elect to go through the Ford and need to get to the A3052 then turning right will take you through Fortescue which is a "back road" to there. At the top of this road turn left for Exeter and right for Lyme Regis
How much does it cost to park At Roxborough Car Park?
If staying up to 1 hour the charge is £1.50, then for 2 hours £3.00
What is interesting is the way to get to it and out of it and out of Sidmouth.
It is quite a good one to try as it is very tucked away and yet, if it is full, Mill Street and East and West Ham Car Parks are then quite easy to try and find a space in.