Roxburgh Car Park Sidmouth
- This East Devon Council run car park is behind the shops and very tucked away in Sidmouth.
- Roxburgh Car Park Sidmouth post code is EX10 8DD
- There are public toilets in the town centre.
- The car park has around 70 spaces.
- Charges apply 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. all year and every day including Sundays.
- You may park and park here for a maximum of 3 hours
(or 4 see below).
- This car park is part of the "Winter Shopper" scheme from November to March
- No coaches, commercial vehicles, caravans or trailers.
- The car park has a ParkMobile code of 2937
- Free motorcycle parking
- No height restrictions
Winter Shopper Special 2020/2021
Running from the 1st November 2020 to the 31st March 2021 residents and visitors will be able to purchase a £2 ticket from a ticket machine and it will be valid in any East Devon car park until midnight on the day of purchase.
You can use your ticket in any East Devon District Council Pay & Display car park until midnight on the day of purchase.
Pay just £2 and park for the rest of the day (till midnight) and the same ticket can be used in any East Devon District Council Pay & Display car park. The ticket will show the "normal" expiry time but as long as you have paid £2 it will be valid all day.
Excludes Parkmobile payments and Permit Holders.
Finding Roxburgh Car Park Sidmouth
If you elect to go through the Ford and need to get to the A3052 then turning right will take you through Fortescue which is a "back road" to thet there. At the top of this road turn left for Exeter and right for Lyme Regis
How much does it cost to park at Roxburgh Car Park
If staying up to 1 hour the charge is £1, then for 2 hours £2.
The maximum period you can park for is 3 hours which is £3 but generally if you pay for 3 hours you can park for 4 hours, see signs locally. The physical ticket issued by the machine may not show this extra hour but the wardens know not to issue tickets.
more information about Roxburgh car park
What is interesting is the way to get to it and out of it and out of Sidmouth.
It is quite a good one to try as it is very tucked away and yet, if it is full, Mill Street and East and West Ham Car Parks are then quite easy to try and find a space in.